From the publisher
I. Part 1. Religious Understanding of Modern History
1. Chapter 1. Rabbi Kook’s Religious Revolution
2. CHAPTER 2. Religious Significance of the State of Israel
3. CHAPTER 3. Advancing our Understanding of Jewish Life through the Concept of a National Dialogue with God
4. CHAPTER 4. Applying the Concept of the National Dialogue with God to Current Problems Facing Judaism
5. Chapter 5. Contemporary Problems in Judaism
II. Part 2. Rabbi Kook and the Modernization of Judaism
6. CHAPTER 6. Rabbi Kook’s Vision of the Modernization of Judaism
7. CHAPTER 7. The Conflict between Halakha and the Ethical Instinct
Part 2. Rabbi Kook and the Modernization of Judaism Copyright © 2012 by Маханаим, OROT YERUSHALAIM. All Rights Reserved.
Comments are closed.